Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome Home Balloons



April 11, 2011- I was discharged in the hospital. I was feeling so much better so the doctors had decided to send me home that day. I was very happy to go home. I missed my home so much and I just wanted to be home and relax myself. My guardian has to work so he was hoping I will be discharged which it did. He was very happy for me. Early morning that day of 11th of April, I had a morning sickness. I was throwing up and my head hurts so bad. Nurse TJ gave me medicine for the head ache but it didn't go through my stomach because I threw it up. He took another one for me and that time I did took it. I was very in pain that morning and I can't believe how I just had that morning sickness. I am not talking about the "morning sickness" of being pregnant. I am talking about I got sick early in the morning. I was sweating a lot. But I was fine after all. That afternoon, we went home. I was tired so I took a nap in the car. An hour of driving. We reached home and I had a surprised stuff inside our house. Saw these balloons with other things. I was very happy that people care about me so much. The balloons are from Kara Gillespie, her daughter Dayton and Billy Wagin. Very nice of them sending me balloons. I had cards too which will be posted here too. I had lots of foods in our house too from Kara. Very thoughtful people :)

WELCOME HOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment